Link: TourneyMachine - Schedules / Maps / Messages
Ready To Play Baggataway?!?!
1) Download Tourney Machine App to your phone
2) Search for an Event / Select Lacrosse / Select Ohio / Search Under April / select “Baggataway”
3) Select “X” to opt out of the upgrade and search for your team to follow and see the schedule
There were many requests on start times, staggering teams for coaching limitations, and avoiding matchups with teams played during the season. The majority of requests were able to be accommodated but not all of them.
· You can find and view rules on our website here.
· Honor the game. Respect the rules, officials, and opponents. Unsportsmanlike conduct or fighting will not be tolerated. Consequences include expulsion from the event, exclusion from future Baggataway and other area tournaments.
· The Boy 3 / 4 competitive division was folded into the developmental division due to lack of adequate teams.
· If you registered an “A” team and a “B” team, please even out your rosters and field equal strength teams
· There will be no score cards for Bantum play to encourage learning and focus on development. This is a festival and not a tournament
· City of Medina ordinances prohibit parking on the grass in any city park. Medina Police Department will ticket cars parked on the grass.
· Parking across the recreational fields will be more limited than in years past due to other community events held at the Performing Arts Center.
· Parking west of the Medina Recreational Center Pavilion in the back.
· Parking is available in the lot west of the High School.
· We will have several 6 passenger golf carts to help people get to and from that parking lot as we expect parking to be full around the pavilion.
· Please allow 5 minutes to walk from that parking lot to the recreational pavilion.
· Please ask parents to respect our parking staff. They are there to help everyone to park efficiently as possible!
· Fields 1-8 are in the M.H.S / Rec Center area. Fields 10-16 are at Cunningham/Huffman Park. Fields 17-18 are at Cobblestone Park.
· Updated field maps can be found here.
· We will be using a new space referred to the “West Green” just west of Ken Dukes stadium at the High School which will be utilized for two small fields for bantum play. These will be labeled “3A” and “3B”.
**Check in & Information**
· Coaches or team representative can go to the pavilion either at the recreational center or at Cunningham at the beginning of the day so we know you are present for your matchups.
· We will be handing you a contact card in case you need to request a trainer, or get a hold of MYLA representative or tournament director.
See You @ Baggataway!